The book release is get­ting closer and closer and I’m giddy with anticipation!

Let me treat you to some Fri­day food pr0n to whet your whistle.

Wild Rice Break­fast Porridge

No-nonsense Gnoc­chi

Bananas for Gluten-Free Brownies

Fan­tas­tic Frybread

Three Bean Salad with Quick Pick­led Onions

Chewy Choco-Cherry Ice Cream Cake (think vegan DQ ice cream cake, on crack)

Slawvo­cado Salad

Yum, yum, yum! You can see more pho­tos over on my Flickr page. Keep an eye out for some give­aways soon!

Happy Fri­day!

10 Responses to trader joe’s round up

1. Lee Ann says:

Beau­ti­ful! I’ll be get­ting this book even if I don’t have a TJ here yet.

Lee Ann– Even with­out a TJ’s, you’ll be able to make a large major­ity of the recipes from a reg­u­lar gro­cery store, so I promise it will be worth it. :)

Yay–so excit­ing! Con­grats :-) When is the book due to come out? Book release party?!? I think so!

The book will be out around Novem­ber 6th. I’m not sure about a book release party.… I should be plan­ning ahead but you know how much I love pub­lic speaking. :)

3. Con­grats! What a great idea for a veg cook­book! I love to blog about TJ’s, if you search for “Trader Joe’s” on my blog, like 8 pages of pos­si­ble posts come up, SO funny.

Here’s a great “Vegan Plun­der” one!

Con­grats again on the book, can’t wait to check it out!

XOXO
    Dawn
    MoFo 2012 Theme: Home­steadin’ it in October!

This all looks absolutely deli­cious! Given that I’ve realised a few months ago that I had to go gluten-free, those brown­ies sound espe­cially tempt­ing… Yum!

5. Vegyogini says:

Con­grat­u­la­tions, Kris! It was so much fun test­ing recipes for this book and I can’t wait to see how it turned out!

6. celine says:

There’s no rice I love more than wild rice, so I love you for includ­ing a recipe using it in your book! I can’t wait, dude.