The peo­ple in my life know my extreme weak­ness for Nordic Ware. Not only are they the cre­ators of the pan which yields my biggest cake weak­ness (the Bundt cake), they make many beau­ti­ful prod­ucts that make my flour-dusted knees weak, plus they are Amer­i­can made– Twin Cities made, in fact. I own A LOT of var­i­ous pans, muf­fin tins and bak­ing sheets and my favorites all sport the clas­sic Viking head. Now that I’m back in the Twin Cities, nat­u­rally I was drawn to con­tact this epic bak­ing mothership.

Fun fact about Nordic Ware: they have cooking/baking classes at their fac­tory store. Addi­tional fun fact: I’ll be teach­ing a class on vegan bak­ing on March 6th!

So, if you’re in the Cities or know some­one who is, con­sider com­ing! There will be sam­ples, recipes and demo­ing of egg– and dairy-replacers.

10 Responses to vegan baking class!

How cool! It’s great that you got in touch with them, and that it led to that fun oppor­tu­nity — yay! (And thank you for shar­ing: it’s inspiring!)

2. Fun! I’d love to come if the Twin Cities weren’t clear across the coun­try. :-) That brownie looks AMAZING!!! I’m doing a sugar-less 3 weeks for a cleanse right now, and I’m super jones-ing for a dessert.

3. Heather says:

oh I might be able to come! I’ll have to see if I can afford it (I know it isn’t expen­sive but I’m very very poor :P). sounds fun!

4. Lee Ann says:

What fun! Wish I could go — best of luck -
    & thank you for giv­ing me an excuse to go buy a new bundt pan, I love Nordic Ware.

Kris that is so cool! Con­grats. I wanna come!

6. Karen says:

I am going to come! So excited to meet you (or at least see you in per­son) after read­ing your blog for years!

7. Emma says:

Oh I wish I lived closer!

8. I, too, am a Nordic Ware addict! I have a bunch of loaf pans in my ama­zon cart right now (and I want to basi­cally get all their stuff, I love it!).