Wel­come to the lat­est and great­est incar­na­tion of nom! nom! nom! blog.com! Let me take you on a lit­tle tour.

[vid­dler id-90d3b31e h-370 w-437]

You will see some phys­i­cal changes, such as the new header and gen­eral lay­out, but also note that there are more awe­some changes within.  On the Recipes page, I have reor­ga­nized the recipes by type and name (alpha­bet­i­cally) to make brows­ing the recipes eas­ier.  Within the site and each post you will see that the options for shar­ing have increased as well.  There are now lots of ways to share the nom! with the peo­ple in your lives.

This change and facelift has put me on a new plat­form, new tem­plate and new server, so please update your RSS feed if you sub­scribe to the blog.

I can’t wait to share the new good­ies that I have in store– more videos (instruc­tional, infor­ma­tion, etc.) and a vari­ety of new recipes and projects, like gluten-free bak­ing and bak­ing with fruit juice in addi­tion to lots of real food!

For those of you who have an inter­est in yoga or want to chime in on that, I have also added a link to a sep­a­rate yoga blog that I am writing.

As always, thank you for your sup­port and for read­ing and until next time, happy noming!

13 Responses to a whole new world of nom

1. I’m pretty psy­ched for the changes you’re rolling out! Great video :)

It was sweet to see and hear you again! And that will hap­pen more often? Yay! :) (Though that’s not a per­fect sub­sti­tute to see­ing you for real; we’ll have to make that hap­pen again: I miss you!)
    Look­ing for­ward to see­ing all that’s com­ing around here!

Aw, thanks Josiane! I miss you too and I hope we get to hang out again soon. Putting up videos is always a lit­tle nerve wrack­ing, but I think it’s a dynamic medium, so I have to relax and go with it!

3. Mandee says:

I was sad that you’ve removed the kit­ties from your header but I really like the new lay­out and theme! And at least I have the but­tons with the kit­ties on them :D

Mandee, I was sad to take them down, but it was time for a change. If you need a kit­teh fix, though, scroll all the way down to the bot­tom. This will just force me to have to put up pic­tures of them more often. :)

4. Tiana says:

Hi Kris! It’s nice to see you for the first time. I’m a huge fan of your recipes and am glad to see that you will be branch­ing out.

Con­grats on the new blog/look Kris–it is lovely :-) And yay for future recipes that might be gluten free! By the way, I made a gluten free cake from the tester site yes­ter­day and took it into work and no one knew the difference…it was a total hit! Yum!

6. KT says:

Absolutely LOVE it!!! You blog adds sun­shine to my day. :)