Good morn­ing!

Linus is so excited that it’s Vegan MoFo. Seri­ously, this is his happy face, in his happy place.

I imag­ine all your feed read­ers* are look­ing pretty full right about now. The bestest month of the year is upon us, Vegan MoFo! Horray!

I am in it to win it, I tell you. I am very excited to see what every­one else will be blog­ging about, gath­er­ing ideas for the upcom­ing hol­i­day feasts and to jump-start my own blog­ging fre­quency once again.

Here’s what you can expect to see this month:

–Give­aways! Each week I will be doing give­aways. Here’s the thing– they won’t be announced. Every Fri­day I will pick a ran­dom post from the week and one ran­dom com­menter from that post will win a prize! Books, good­ies from Food Fight, my mind is aflut­ter with pos­si­bil­i­ties, so be sure to comment!

–Recipes! Real food recipes, bak­ing recipes and more fea­ture from my Harry Pot­ter series will all sur­face this month!

–Nutri­tion! I am work­ing on a whole series of infor­ma­tion about nutri­tion that will not only be infor­ma­tive, but really inter­est­ing, too. Promise.

–Videos!
More video seg­ments and some dif­fer­ent, fun snip­pets to liven things up.

Of all the awe­some MoFo good­ness out there, what are you most look­ing for­ward? What blogs are your must-reads dur­ing this yum­mi­est of months?

*side­note– if you sub­scribe to this blog through a feed, you may need to update. Click here if this per­tains to you.

28 Responses to yee-haw: it’s vegan mofo 2010!

1. veganlisa says:

Woo hoo MoFo is here! I can’t wait to read all the great posts you have planned. I’ve been stock­pil­ing pho­tos and recipes.

2. Jojo says:

Your kittie’s SO cute! I’m look­ing for­ward to your MoFo­ing — espe­cially the Harry Pot­ter stuff!

3. radioactivegan says:

I love your give­away idea — what fun! I’m also secretly look­ing for­ward to the HP stuff (well, not so secretly now …). Happy MoFo!

4. MollyG says:

Yay! I am so look­ing for­ward to your posts, Kris! You kitty is adorable and I love the HP posts. I can’t wait for my reader to be chock full of vegan blog posts! I didn’t have time to join in the MoFo fun this year. Next year, perhaps??

5. Lacey says:

my cats are box-lovers too. They’re so easy to please…ah, to be a cat.

6. Lizzie says:

Very excited about the kick off of Mofo! And, I know every­one else is say­ing it too, but your kitty is so beau­ti­ful — those eyes!

7. Elisabeth says:

What a pretty cat! It is funny how we can buy the most expen­sive cat beds and fancy pil­lows just to see our cats sleep­ing in empty boxes instead :-)

You should see the amount of cat beds we own… it’s rather obscene. Boxes have always been Linuses favorite. The more uncom­fort­able the better.

8. bitt says:

prizes? count me in!!!

that kitty is adorable.

9. KT says:

Woo! SO look­ing for­ward to your posts! MoFo­ing ain’t easy… but I am still so excited. And there are too many of my favorite blogs to count! :D

I am super excited for you to par­tic­i­pate in MoFo. I can’t wait to read your posts!

11. Lee Ann says:

I love read­ing all the posts every­day — they’re inspir­ing — it makes me want to go cook some­thing. Look­ing for­ward to lots of ideas for Thanksgiving.

I’m totally doing my Thanks­giv­ing plan­ning too. It makes me wish we had more Thanks­giv­ings, there are too many recipes to pick from!

12. Kelly says:

Happy MoFo! Your plans sound fan­tas­tic. I can’t even decide what I’m most excited about, to be hon­est! I love every­thing about MoFo!

Also, your cat is beyond cute, even though just look­ing at his furry lit­tle self makes me want to sneeze. :)

13. joyfulgirl says:

Oh man, this is why MoFo is so awe­some. I can’t wait!

14. Brandi says:

(=^_^=) What a cute cat you have there. My cat used to lay in a easter egg bas­ket, it was the darnest thing. I like your idea for the give­aways by the way.

Your plan sounds great! I’m look­ing for­ward to (first catch­ing up, and then) fol­low­ing along this month!