I know I am behind on post­ing the win­ners of the cook­books, but I will get those up ASAP. I had this HUGE project/event hap­pen at work today that I was solely respon­si­ble for preparing/executing, so now that it is over, I can relax a lit­tle more and realign.

But in honor of my 7th wed­ding anniver­sary (today!) to my beloved James…

J&K4~1

I loves you, my BFFFE! (best friend for freak­ing ever!)

UPCLOS~1

Wow, seven years ages you. We look so young! I can only imag­ine what it will be like to look at these pic­tures in 30 years. Every­one thought we were crazy. We’d only known each other for 6 months, no joke. I don’ blame peo­ple for think­ing we were nuts, but some­times you have to trust your gut. And when you know, you know and now we have some street cred to our names…

Yummy vegan anniver­sary din­ner– here I come!

14 Responses to brb

1. Happy Anniver­sary! You two look so happy, so in love. :)

2. melly says:

Aw, happy anniver­sary. Your pic­tures are beau­ti­ful! So happy!

3. Happy Anniver­sary!
    Enjoy the day :)

4. jessy says:

happy anniver­say! wahoooooooooooooooooo!

Happy anniver­sary! Here’s to many more happy years together!
    Your pic­tures are gor­geous! Seven years may have aged you, but you still look just as lovely (from what I’ve seen on the cook­ing show). :)

6. chelsea says:

Kris, Happy anniver­sary! Craig and I were engaged after know­ing each other for 2 weeks. We were mar­ried 6 months after and will be 9 years soon!

Awww…Happy Anniver­sary! I hope you two have had a great day!

AND, I hope that your big project at work went okay…it must feel good to have it out of the way :-)

8. Mo says:

Happy Anniver­sary! That first pic­ture took my breath away. Y’all are so cute.

9. Diann says:

Happy Anniver­sary!!!!!

10. Vaala says:

Con­grat­u­la­tions!! That is SO awe­some. I need a real love story right about now :)

11. veganplaisir says:

Truly, that sec­ond pic­ture is pos­si­bly the sweet­est thing I’ve ever seen. Con­grats on your 7th!

12. Lauren says:

even though i don’t know you (just hap­pily found you on face­book!), i wanted to say con­grats! i also was mar­ried after just dat­ing for 6 months. we are at 4.5 years so far (and one wild lit­tle tod­dler later), and i hope that we have many more years ahead. i know what you mean when you say “when you know, you know”. <3

13. Vegetation says:

Haha, we look like babies in our wed­ding pho­tos too!

Happy Anniver­sary you guys! Hope it was wonderful!